Getting in the shower and watching your hair dye rinse away is terrifying, even if you know your hair is still going to stay that color…
Please don’t go…
*whispers* I loved you.
- What position does your character sleep in? ( i.e; stomach, side, back, etc. ) Describe why they do this — optional.
- Does your character have any noteworthy features? Freckles? Dimples? A scar somewhere unusual? etc.
- Does your character have an accent? What does it sound like?
- Do they have any verbal tics? Do they have trouble pronouncing certain words or getting their thoughts across clearly?
- What are their chief tension areas?
- If you were to pick one song — and only one song — to describe your character, what would it be and why?
- How does your character perceive themselves? Positive? Negative? Neutral?
- Are they a quick thinker or do they need time to sort through their thoughts?
- Does your character dream or are their nights filled with an empty blackness? Describe a dream they’ve had or a night they couldn’t sleep and what they did to preoccupy their time.
- If they had a choice, would they prefer a subway or a bus for public transportation?
- What do they think of creation? Do they believe in evolution or do they believe in God? What is their religion like?
- Describe 5 unusual characteristics your muse has.
- Have they ever been so overwhelmed they had to stop and take a break from something?
- Are they a team player or do they prefer to be solo?
- Can they multi-task or must they focus on one subject at a time?
- What are their best school subjects? What are their worst? List five of each.
- Is your character an introvert or an extrovert? How do they handle big crowds of people?
- Are they a leader, do they prefer to follow, or would they rather just stay on the sidelines altogether?
- If your character was suddenly challenged, would they rather run away or stay and fight?
- If your character was allowed to murder one person without any consequences, who would that person be and why?
- Your character has been granted 3 wishes; what would they wish for and why?
- Does your character trust people right off the bat or does it take them some time to warm up to someone?
- Do they prefer romance or affection? What is the quickest way to your character’s heart?
- Does your character have any enemies? If so, who and why?
- Do they have any weird bedroom habits? Any unusual kinks?
- How does your character prepare for bed? Do they sleep at all or can they stay awake for days on end without trouble?
- If your character had one thing to say to their parents before they died, what would it be?
- Are they afraid of death? Do they have any regrets?
- Does your character get restless when things are too quiet or do they favour solitude and silence? Why?
- Finally; if your character was forced to eat one thing for the rest of their life, what would they choose and why?
Send me some numbers to answer in the morning!
I think my parents have all lost their minds. All of them.